We’re looking for someone to join our Financial Services Team!
The Financial Services Support role provides assistance and support for Lasco’s core financial institution client base.
This position will require the skills necessary to identify and troubleshoot reported issues and remedy most issues on own. Financial Services Support personnel will help end users with various functions, including but not limited to: functions relating to our core banking system, other applications clients use, assisting clients with day-to-day operational questions and assisting with back-room operations.
Financial Services Support works under the supervision of the Financial Services Support Manager who is consulted on difficult support situations and coordinates work assignments with other staff as necessary. This position requires considerable independence and judgment while acting within established guidelines and procedures.
- 2+ years of Financial Loan or Deposit Operations experience
- 2+ years of direct customer support experience
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Office products
Financial Services Support Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Works according to established schedules, arriving on time and with a positive attitude
- Work Flexible work hours
- Perform Daily Balancing for various financial institutions and assist in balancing functions as needed (specific clients subject to change). Ensuring balancing is done correctly and efficiently.
- Receive, log and resolve financial services support calls and research all core applications issues.
The Financial Services Support role supports financial institutions in their operational service needs.
Lasco is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Click HERE to access the application on Indeed.