The Analyst assists other analysts with assessments, reviews, and monitoring for contracted clients and Lasco internal infrastructure. The Analyst assists the Technology Services department with internal infrastructure regulatory and security compliance.
The Analyst works under the supervision of both the Threat and Control analyst and coordinates work assignments with other staff. This position requires considerable independence and judgment while acting within established guidelines, regulations, and procedures.
- Participate in assessments covering various areas based on regulatory documentation, cybersecurity frameworks, lifecycle planning, infrastructure standards
- Implement remediation plans for vulnerability management
- Conduct asset inventories covering, critical data, database, software, hardware, and licensing
- Create standard operating procedures and service templates
- Update and maintain department documentation and wiki articles
- Review standards and configurations for controls, network infrastructure, and Windows operating systems
- Participate and document tabletop disaster recovery and incident response tests
- Evaluate internal controls regarding configuration, security, and regulatory information security compliance
- Assist with exam and third-party audit document collection
- Monitor event logs, alerts, and scheduled delivery reports for critical infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned by management
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent.
1-3 years in a cybersecurity role or 3-5 years in an information technology role.
To apply, see our listing on Indeed.