The Financial Services Supervisor provides supervision and assistance to Financial Services Support staff while still providing support for Lasco’s core financial institution client base.
Financial Services Supervisor will possess the skills necessary to identify and troubleshoot reported issues and remedy most issues on own. Financial Services Supervisor will assist users both internally and externally with various functions, including but not limited to: functions relating to our core banking system, other applications clients use, and supervising day-to-day operational functions.
Financial Services Supervisor will work under the supervision of the SVP of Financial Services who is consulted on difficult support situations and coordinates work assignments with other staff as necessary. This position requires considerable independence and judgment while acting within established guidelines and procedures.
- 5+ years of Management experience
- 5+ years of Financial Loan or Deposit Operations experience
- 5+ years of direct customer support experience
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to :
- Works according to established schedules, arriving on time and with a positive attitude
- Work Flexible work hours
- Supervise Daily Balancing for various financial institutions and assist in balancing functions as needed (specific clients subject to change). Ensuring balancing is done correctly and efficiently.
- Financial services support calls and research on all core financial applications.
- Assign follow up research to support staff and information obtained during client operational meetings which the SVP of Financial Services attend.
Lasco supports financial institutions, commercial clients, and other organizations in their technology needs, including data management, IT infrastructure, and security.
Hiring and benefits information:
Lasco is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)